The Lantern Learning Trust
Rosebank Primary School have joined forces with Blenheim Primary School, Brudenell Primary School, Little London Primary School and Quarry Mount Primary School to form the Lantern Learning Trust.
The Lantern Learning Trust Vision
Our schools have become trust schools to create long term partnerships to work cooperatively together. In addition to Leeds City Council and Leeds City Academy we aim to have partners from business and higher education. We anticipate welcoming other partners as the trust develops.
Working as a shared trust will:
- clarify our aims and vision
- ensure our existing collaboration is more sustainable
- create a community of high aspirations and achievement
- ensure that good practice is shared
- increase opportunities to work with external partners
- strengthen our commitment to the shared values of respect, social justice, fairness and democracy